- Fit: run small, go up a half size. Choose a bigger size if you are between the sizes.
- Heel height: 6 cm (2,36 in)
- Orthopedic features: patented 3-Step System for correction of body alignment, extra cushioning for the foot pads, extra strong heel cap for stability
- Material: leather or stretchy technical fabric (Expandable)
- Design elements: block heel
- Accessories: shoe box, dustbag
- Origin: Portugal, Germany
Anita with Stinaa.Js patented 3-step system is the classic leather pump with a block heel. The orthopedic insoles in Anita pumps reduce the pressure on your feet, knees, hips, and lower back. They shape after your feet with each use.
Available in half sizes for the best possible feel and fit.
- The material of the insole has an open-cell structure, which makes it react and mold from the body heat and pressure within a few minutes.
-The insole may sound the first time you use the shoes, but after about 30 minutes it will fit perfectly into the shoe with the pressure from your foot.
-The insole works for about 90% of the population. But remember, the more you use the shoe the more they will mold after your foot and fit even better.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, CLAIMS
14 days free returns within Sweden and Europe. Exchanges are handled as returns. Read more in our return policy.
2-5 days delivery time. Free shipping to EU countries, the UK, Norway, and the US.
Read more about shipping and delivery.
Safe payments with Klarna, Visa/Mastercard/Amex, and PayPal.
Please find the most commonly asked questions and answers in our Q&A section before you contact us.