The EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/279 (”GDPR”) was enforced on May 25, 2018. One of the purposes of GDPR is to protect individuals´ fundamental rights and freedoms, particularly their right to protection of their personal data. Stinaa.J is committed to protecting the privacy, integrity and security of your personal data.
We appreciate your trust in us as personal data controller to handle your personal information carefully and sensibly.
2. Who is responsible for your personal data
Stinaa & J Fashion AB, hereafter referred to as “Stinaa.J”, “our”, “we” or “us,” is the personal data controller that is responsible for the processing of the personal data that we collect about you through the channels and actions described below. Stinaa.J is a Swedish company having the following company and contact details:
Stinaa & J Fashion AB
Swedish business registration no.: 559009-2234
Address: Sturegatan 16, 114 36 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 705 690 700
3. What personal data we process and the lawful grounds for our processing
Legal grounds for our processing of your personal data
When making products and services available to you, we will only process the personal data necessary to conclude or perform a contract with you or to preserve our legitimate interests as a business. Our processing of personal data will in some cases be necessary, e.g. to complete an order in our webshop. It may also be necessary to comply with a request from you, e.g. send you our newsletter or provide you with information that is tailored to your interests.
In addition, the processing of your personal data may also be based on our legitimate interests to make us wiser about our customers and to develop and evaluate our products and services as well as conducting statistics and analysis.
Processing of our personal data may sometimes be based on your consent. If you give us your consent, we would like to send you information by email about our products.
We also do process your personal data as we communicate with you as a representative from a company, organisation or an authority or if you contact us spontaneously. We do have a legitimate interest to process your personal data in such case to be able to communicate with you and/or to manage our business relation with the company, organisation or authority that you represent.
Our purposes of processing your personal data
- Processing of orders, claims, returns and exchanges
- Providing services on our website
- Providing newsletters and other communications and services requested by you
- Operating our customer club
- Consumer analysis and segmentation
- Marketing of products and services
- Tailoring the content of newsletters, other communication and other media, e.g. on our website
- Providing customer support and service
- Evaluating and developing our products and services
- The processing is necessary to enable us to communicate with you as a representative from the company, organisation or authority regarding administration an execution of services, delivery of goods, technical issues etc.
- Security and safety; to protect our assets and business, Stinaa.J has implemented safety and security measures. Some of these measures will require collection and processing of personal information. For instance, in our store facilities we use surveillance cameras that turns on when alarm goes off, to detect and prevent thefts, fraud and enhance the security and safety of visitors and staff.
What personal data we may process
- If you are a costumer or a member of our customer club, we collect and process basic information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, other demographics and preferences.
- Information about your interaction with us, e.g. what products you buy online or in-store, payment information, returns, consumer service contacts, survey information, participation in contests or events etc.
- Information about you obtained from social networks that we cooperate with, e.g. comments or behavior.
- Information about your digital activities on our webpage such as browsing history, newsletter activity and physical presence, collected from cookies we use.
- If you are a representative from a company, an organisation or an authority or if you otherwise contact us spontaneously, we basically collect your contact details, such as name, address, email address, telephone number.
4. How we collect your personal data
How we collect your personal data depends on the purpose of processing. You directly provide us with most of the data that we process. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order regarding any of our products
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Sign up for our newsletters
- Visit our store or make a purchase in store and register your purchase in our customer club.
- Contact us as representative from a company, an organisation or an authority or otherwise contact us spontaneously.
We may also receive your data indirectly from our resellers, through partners or via marketing.
5. How we protect your personal data
We care about the protection of your personal data and has implemented adequate technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, distribution or alteration and unlawful destruction.
6. Who we share your personal data with
We may share your personal data with third party providers to perform the actions described above. Personal data shared with any third party is limited to information necessary to conduct our business. We may share your personal information with the following parties.
In order to fulfill the purposes of our processing of your personal data, we share your personal data with companies that provide services to us, e.g. dispatch and delivery of your goods or to provide certain systems. These companies may only process your personal data in accordance with our expressed instructions and may not use your data for any other purpose than this.
Payment Service Provider
To administer payments via our website, we use payment service providers, including Klarna, Paypal and Stripe. The payment service provider is responsible for the personal data being processed in their records. Information about their processing of your personal data is given to you when you choose which payment method you want to use/on their separate websites.
To be able to compensate our partners for website visitors generated through their channels, we share information with our partners such as order numbers and purchase price and your usage behavior when visiting our site.
We may disclose or transfer your personal data to parties which process data on our behalf to perform our services, e.g. providers of IT-services and accounting services. With those parties there are data processing agreements which stipulates how personal data may be processed and protected. We may also share your personal data due to legal obligations. We may transfer your personal data to other recipients, e.g. authorities, if required by law. If all or parts of our business is sold or integrated with another businesses, your personal information may be disclosed to our advisers, potential buyers and their advisers and passed on to the new owners of the business.
7. Transfer of data outside EU/EEA
We may transfer your personal data to service providers located in countries outside the EU/EEA. Such transfer will either be to a country that is deemed by the authorities to provide an adequate level of protection, or subject to a written Personal Data Processor Agreement containing obligations for the disclosing and receiving party. The agreement will be based on the “Standard Contractual Clauses” approved by the European Commission or similar. Thus, we never transfer any data outside of the EEA without having taken appropriate security measures.
8. Deletion of your personal information
The processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, which means that personal data will not be stored for a longer period than is necessary with regards to the purpose of the processing. Consequently, personal data will be deleted when no longer relevant or necessary with regards to the purpose for which it was collected.
We will retain your personal data if we are legally required to do so. For instance, we are obliged to retain information relating to sales for a certain time to comply with applicable bookkeeping regulation.
9. Your rights as a data subject
You are at any time entitled to recall any consent you may have given with respect to our processing of your personal data. You also have the right to oppose certain processing of personal data, e.g. relating to direct marketing and newsletter distribution. In certain situations, you also have the right to have your personal data deleted. However, this does not apply if, for example, we are obliged by law to retain or otherwise process the information, or if the information is needed to perform a contract with you.
You are entitled to the following rights:
The right to access
We want to be transparent with how we process your personal data and if you want to gain more knowledge about our processing of your personal data, you have the right to request Stinaa.J for copies of your personal information in the form of a so-called register extract. This includes the purpose of the collection, categories of personal data, categories of recipients of personal data, storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period and information on where data has been collected. We may ask for additional information to ensure that we disclose the information to the right person.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that Stinaa.J corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Stinaa.J to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request Stinaa.J to erase your personal data if certain conditions apply. This may be the case if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed or if you have revoked a consent on which the processing was based upon and there is no other lawful ground for the processing of personal data.
Your right to limitation of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data in certain circumstances.
The right to object to the processing of
You have the right to object to Stinaa.J’s processing of your personal data if certain conditions apply. E.g. you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data if the processing is based on our legitimate interest and you oppose the processing of your data.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request Stinaa.J to transfer your personal data to another organisation, or directly to you.
If you make a request to us, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46 705 690 700. You may also write to us at Stina & J Fashion AB, Sturegatan 16, 114 36 Stockholm, Sweden.
If you would like to report a complaint or if you feel that Stinaa.J has not addressed a concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact or file a complaint to the competent data protection authority.