Stinaa.J is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us as a customer and these are processed by us to manage your purchases, as well as for marketing purposes if you subscribed to the newsletter. Stinaa.J does not disclose personal information, e-mail addresses or other customer information to third parties other than those mentioned in the two items below.
Stinaa.J has the following obligations as an e-commerce supplier to ensure that your information is processed as follows;
- We store your name, address, email and phone details so as to deliver your ordered product.
- We store your name, address, email and phone (mobile) and your social security number when buying a product
- We will issue your data to a third party, in this case your address, to Bring, who deliver the products and Klarna payment service
- The same details are shared in our enterprise resource planning system Specter
- You may at any time be deleted from the systems (subject to certain restrictions, such as the Bookkeeping act)
- We store your data for purchase for 7 years due to the Bookkeeping act.
- You are entitled to complain to the supervisory authority
- You have the right to find out where the information came from, if you have not registered it yourself
- In newsletters, we can send offers that are tailored to your data with us and you are entitled to know what we base our offers to you on for stored information.
- You are entitled to receive an extract of all information we have about your account with us.
A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies are usually used to improve the user experience of the site, for example, to customize a site according to the users wishes and choices. A permanent cookie remains on the visitor’s computer for a certain amount of time. A session cookie is stored temporarily in the computer’s memory while a visitor is on a web page. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
We do not use permanent cookies. Session cookies are used to check if you are logged in, or if you have placed a product in the shopping cart, and when using product filtering.
You can also choose to delete any cookie files at any time. If you do not want to allow cookies, you can choose to change settings in your web browser so that they are not accepted. By accepting cookies on your computer, Stinaa.J considers that you grant your permission that cookies are used to visit us. If your browser or firewall is set to deny cookies, you can instead make your order by e-mail to email@example.com
If you have questions about this, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Swedish law and any dispute shall be settled in a Swedish public court.