- Fit: run large, go down one size; choose a smaller size if you are between the sizes
- Color: black
- Upper: durable black breathable mesh fabric, the material adapts to the shape of the foot
- Insole: black patented 5-bar insole (a stand-alone unit that comes with the shoe)
- Midsole: white, the golden "bridge" holds pronation/supination together with the insole
- Comes in a shoe box
One Running is Stinaa. J's first sports shoe. Orthopedic running shoes can withstand the enormous pressure that the feet and body are exposed to during running, power walks, and long walks.
One Running is built to help the foot regain its original shape. During running, the feet are exposed to overuse and the risk of injury is more than twice as great as when walking.
One Running ensures that the natural function in all three arches begins to work again.
The advanced technology in the orthotics together with the running shoe's design provides shock absorption, stability, and relief for the feet, lower legs, knees, hips, and back. The 5-bar system in the insole works together with the golden "bridge" in the midsole and keeps the feet in place, with it - minimizes the risk of possible skew and damage to the body's joints and muscles.
- The material of the insole has an open-cell structure, which makes it react and mold from the body heat and pressure within a few minutes.
-The insole may sound the first time you use the shoes, but after about 30 minutes it will fit perfectly into the shoe with the pressure from your foot.
-The insole works for about 90% of the population. But remember, the more you use the shoe the more they will mold after your foot and fit even better.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, CLAIMS
14 days free returns within Sweden and Europe. Exchanges are handled as returns. Read more in our return policy.
2-5 days delivery time. Free shipping to EU countries, the UK, Norway, and the US.
Read more about shipping and delivery.
Safe payments with Klarna, Visa/Mastercard/Amex, and PayPal.
Please find the most commonly asked questions and answers in our Q&A section before you contact us.