Fit: run large, go down one size; choose a smaller size if you are between the sizes
Upper: durable black breathable mesh fabric, the material adapts to the shape of the foot
Insole: black patented 5-bar insole (a stand-alone unit that comes with the shoe)
Midsole: white, the golden "bridge" holds pronation/supination together with the insole
Comes in a shoe box
One Running is Stinaa. J's first sports shoe. Orthopedic running shoes can withstand the enormous pressure that the feet and body are exposed to during running, power walks, and long walks.
One Running is built to help the foot regain its original shape. During running, the feet are exposed to overuse and the risk of injury is more than twice as great as when walking.
One Running ensures that the natural function in all three arches begins to work again.
The advanced technology in the orthotics together with the running shoe's design provides shock absorption, stability, and relief for the feet, lower legs, knees, hips, and back. The 5-bar system in the insole works together with the golden "bridge" in the midsole and keeps the feet in place, with it - minimizes the risk of possible skew and damage to the body's joints and muscles.
- The material of the insole has an open-cell structure, which makes it react and mold from the body heat and pressure within a few minutes.
-The insole may sound the first time you use the shoes, but after about 30 minutes it will fit perfectly into the shoe with the pressure from your foot.
-The insole works for about 90% of the population. But remember, the more you use the shoe the more they will mold after your foot and fit even better.
(2-5 working days)
– Postnord MyPack: 69 SEK, delivered to your closest Postnord Service Point
– Postnord MyPack Home: 149 SEK, delivered directly to your home
– Collect in-store: free of charge, pick up your Stinaas at our Studio in Stockholm, Sturegatan 16
EUROPE AND REMOTE AREAS
(2-5 working days)
– EU and Norway: free shipping with DHL
– United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Switzerland: free shipping with DHL Express
– Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates: shipping with DHL Express, see the rates here
– United States: Free shipping with DHL Express
Pay with Klarna Online Payments or Visa/Mastercard/Amex.
Stinaa.J Studio Experience
Visit us in our Studio in Stockholm. Read more here.
If you do not have access to a foot measuring stick, you can use a piece of paper. It is important to stand up because the foot is pushed out a few millimeters when it is loaded by the body weight.
How do I measure my foot?
Slide the paper against the wall and place the foot on the paper with the heel against the wall. Draw a line in front of the longest toe and measure with a ruler. Measure both feet as it is not uncommon for one foot to be slightly larger than the other. Type in the measurement result in our “Size Helper” to find your perfect fit.
Choose the missing size and follow the instructions
One Running - orthopedic running shoes
Thank you. We will let you know when the shoes are available for online purchases.