- Fit: normal, choose your usual size
- Heel height: 9 cm (3,54 in)
- Orthopedic features: patented 3-Step System for correction of body alignment, extra cushioning in the foot pad area, extra strong heel cap, and a 1cm plateau for stability, the stretchy technical fabric of the upper provides the best comfort for broad feet, feet that swell easily (pregnancy, kidney problem, etc), and feet with bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Material: technical fabric, leather
- Design elements: pointy toe, classic heel, embroidered golden logo
- Accessories: shoe box, dustbag
- Origin: Portugal, Germany
Classic high-heel pumps with pointy toes and 9cm (3,54in) heels. Stinaa.Js patented 3-Step Systems in the insoles help the feet regain their shape, and provide stability and shock absorption. The memory foam of the insoles will mold after your feet and immediately feel like the pumps are made just for you.
For Stinaa.J Expandable Collection we went all in on a quest to find a very special material to create shoes that can accommodate the changing dimensions of feet.
The swelling in feet varies throughout the day for most people, for some - it is a real issue. Our new Expandable pumps with stretchy uppers and wider fitting are a great option for Hallux Valgus, swollen feet, and everybody who loves comfortable stylish shoes.
The classic black model fits most garments and styles.
- The material of the insole has an open-cell structure, which makes it react and mold from the body heat and pressure within a few minutes.
-The insole may sound the first time you use the shoes, but after about 30 minutes it will fit perfectly into the shoe with the pressure from your foot.
-The insole works for about 90% of the population. But remember, the more you use the shoe the more they will mold after your foot and fit even better.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, CLAIMS
14 days free returns within Sweden and Europe. Exchanges are handled as returns. Read more in our return policy.
2-5 days delivery time. Free shipping to EU countries, the UK, Norway, and the US.
Read more about shipping and delivery.
Safe payments with Klarna, Visa/Mastercard/Amex, and PayPal.
Please find the most commonly asked questions and answers in our Q&A section before you contact us.