- Fit: normal. For EXPANDABLE we recommend your usual size or go down half a shoe size
- Heel height: 6 cm (2,36 in)
- Orthopedic features: patented 3-Step System for correction of body alignment, extra cushioning for the foot pad area, extra strong heel cap for stability, broader front, stretchy technical fabric of the upper (Alice Expandable) provides the best comfort for broad feet, feet that swell easily (pregnancy, kidney problem, etc), and feet with bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Material: leather, suede, or stretchy technical fabric (Expandable)
- Design elements: block heel, Stinaa.Js signature metal logo, or embroidered golden logo (Expandable)
- Accessories: shoe box, dustbag
- Origin: Portugal, Germany
Classic pumps with block heels and Stinaa.J patented orthopedic 3-Step System. The fit is improved and we added a medical Poron to the shock absorption zone in the heel. The orthopedic insole reduces the pressure on your feet, knees, hips, and lower back. The insole shapes after your feet with each use. Available in half sizes for the best possible feel and fit.
For Stinaa.J Expandable Collection we went all in on a quest to find a very special material to create shoes that can accommodate the changing dimensions of feet.
The swelling in feet varies throughout the day for most people, for some - it is a real issue. Our new Expandable pumps with stretchy uppers and wider fitting are a great option for everybody who loves comfortable stylish shoes, but we especially recommend them for feet with Hallux Valgus or feet that swell easily.
Alice Expandable pumps have pointy toes and block heels of 6cm (2,36 in). As in all Stinaa.J heels the patented 3-Step System of the insoles helps the feet regain their shape, and provides stability and shock absorption. The memory foam of the insoles molds after your feet with each use.
Choose the classic black that fits most garments and styles. Go for a juicy red for the ultimate summer feel!
- The material of the insole has an open-cell structure, which makes it react and mold from the body heat and pressure within a few minutes.
-The insole may sound the first time you use the shoes, but after about 30 minutes it will fit perfectly into the shoe with the pressure from your foot.
-The insole works for about 90% of the population. But remember, the more you use the shoe the more they will mold after your foot and fit even better.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, CLAIMS
14 days free returns within Sweden and Europe. Exchanges are handled as returns. Read more in our return policy.
2-5 days delivery time. Free shipping to EU countries, the UK, Norway, and the US.
Read more about shipping and delivery.
Safe payments with Klarna, Visa/Mastercard/Amex, and PayPal.
Please find the most commonly asked questions and answers in our Q&A section before you contact us.