Produced in Portugal and Germany (orthopedic insoles)
Leather boots with a 9cm/3,54in heel. As with all our heeled footwear, Linda boots are created around our patented 3-step orthopedic insoles. The shoes are aimed to prevent overuse injuries, so common for those of us who love heels. The boots will teach your body to move in the most natural way possible. An extra strong heel cap gives stability to each move you take.
Wear high heels without pain, with Linda.
- The material of the insole has an open-cell structure, which makes it react and mold from the body heat and pressure within a few minutes.
-The insole may sound the first time you use the shoes, but after about 30 minutes it will fit perfectly into the shoe with the pressure from your foot.
-The insole works for about 90% of the population. But remember, the more you use the shoe the more they will mold after your foot and fit even better.
(2-5 working days)
– Postnord MyPack: 69 SEK, delivered to your closest Postnord Service Point
– Postnord MyPack Home: 149 SEK, delivered directly to your home
– Collect in-store: free of charge, pick up your Stinaas at our Studio in Stockholm, Sturegatan 16
EUROPE AND REMOTE AREAS
(2-5 working days)
– EU and Norway: free shipping with DHL
– United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Switzerland: free shipping with DHL Express
– Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates: shipping with DHL Express, see the rates here
– United States: Free shipping with DHL Express
Pay with Klarna Online Payments or Visa/Mastercard/Amex.
Care and storage
- Remember to impregnate and preferably add some extra grease to keep the leather in good quality. Leather is a living material and needs to be protected and moisturized.
- Be gentle with the heels, walk carefully on cobblestone and avoid sharp edges to not damage the material.
- Do not store the shoes in sunlight or in a humid environment.
Stinaa.J Studio Experience
Visit us in our Studio in Stockholm. Read more here.
If you do not have access to a foot measuring stick, you can use a piece of paper. It is important to stand up because the foot is pushed out a few millimeters when it is loaded by the body weight.
How do I measure my foot?
Slide the paper against the wall and place the foot on the paper with the heel against the wall. Draw a line in front of the longest toe and measure with a ruler. Measure both feet as it is not uncommon for one foot to be slightly larger than the other. Type in the measurement result in our “Size Helper” to find your perfect fit.
Choose the missing size and follow the instructions
Linda Bordeaux Leather
Thank you. We will let you know when the shoes are available for online purchases.