Anita is a pair of classic pumps, with a broader heel and slightly pointed toe. They are perfect for both work and evening, and are made with the patented Stinaa.J technology for maximal comfort. As with all of Stinaa.J's shoes, they are made with the world's most cushioning materials. They will mold after your feet and immediately feel like they are made just for you.
Heel height: 6 cm
- The material of the insole has an open-cell structure, which makes it react and mold from the body heat and pressure within a few minutes.
-The insole may sound the first time you use the shoes, but after about 30 minutes it will fit perfectly into the shoe with the pressure from your foot.
-The insole works for about 90% of the population. But remember, the more you use the shoe the more they will mold after your foot and fit even better.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping within Sweden (via Bring): 69 SEK/pair
Norway: 315 NOK/pair
Denmark: 70 DKK/pair
UK: 15 GBP/pair
Shipping to other European countries: 10 EUR/pair
We also offer the service “Pick up in store” for our customers in Sweden. Read more here.
Free returns for all countries. Try on our shoes in the comfort of your own home. You can also return or change your product in our store.
Your shoes will be delivered within 3-5 workdays. Find all shipping info here.
- Impregnate with a spray suitable for suede to protect the material from moisture.
- Be gentle with the heels, and walk carefully on cobblestone and avoid sharp edges to not damage the material.
- Suede is a soft material and will mold after your feet.
- Do not store the shoes in sunlight or in a humid environment.
Stinaa.J Studio Experience
Discover the right size and see any possible differences between your feet with our 3D scan machine. Also, meet us and find out how we can empower you further with just the right pair of shoes. We keep our heels high!